Kindergarten students in chapel

Did you know that there are additional assets not covered in a standard will or trust?

The process is simple and intuitive, only requiring that you work with the administrator of the asset for a change-of-beneficiary form (often found on your service provider's website).

If you have an IRA, 401(k), life insurance policy, or any additional accounts, these are called “non-probate assets” and they need to be planned separately. 

If you would like help tracking and updating your beneficiary information, you can log all of your assets, name Minnehaha Academy as a beneficiary, and receive printable instructions on how to set each one up with your plan administrator. 

Plan your beneficiaries today!