Information about reenrolling for the 2020–2021 school year is included below.
Action Items Before School Starts
Extended Day Care
If you will need before or after school care, you will need to preregister your child(ren).
Submit Senior Portraits and Tributes
Back-to-School Forms (Skyward)
There are several Back-to-School forms that must be completed prior to the first day of school. Athletic forms must be completed by the first day of practice (if applicable).
Minnehaha Academy uses Skyward to host student and parent information as well as to take in back to school information through online forms. You should have received an email with your Skyward login information recently including instructions on how to reset your password if you forgot your login information from last year. If you are having trouble logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upper School forms to complete:
|Contact Information||1 per family||Provides the school with your family’s potentially updated contact information.|
|School Policies||1 per family||Provides the school with parental consent to various school policies and procedures.|
|Health Information||1 per student||Provides the school with updated health information for your student.|
|Transportation||1 per student||Provides the school with student transportation plans for the school year.|
|MSHSL Eligibility||1 per student*only if playing sports||Provides the MN State High School League with consent to participation requirements.|
|Athletics Sign-Up||1 per student
*only if playing sports
|Provides the school with updated sports participation intentions for your student.|
Minnehaha Academy has partnered with FACTS Tuition Management to help us manage the tuition billing and collection process. The FACTS program provides a simple, convenient, secure and completely confidential method of payment. Every family must register with FACTS; instructions for registering will be provided by the school in May. FACTS administration fees are per family and vary depending on the payment option selected. To assist families in budgeting for tuition payments, Minnehaha Academy offers these payment options:
- Prepayment – a 1% prepayment discount is offered to families paying in full by July 20. FACTS administration fee is waived.
- Two-payment plan – Half of the tuition and fees payable by August 5, with the remaining balance due by December 20. FACTS administration fee is waived.
- Budgeted monthly or quarterly payment plan –Available in 4 quarterly payments (due in July, October, January, April) or up to 11 monthly payments (July – May). This option has no interest or finance charges, but requires an annual administration fee of $45 paid to FACTS.
For all payment options, payment may be made by check, ACH or credit card (MasterCard, American Express or Discover).
- 2020-2021 Financial Information
- Tuition Assistance & Financial Aid
- Continuous Enrollment Information Sheet
- Transportation Letter & Carpool Information
- FACTS Tuition Management*
- School and Student Services (SSS)**
- Official Notification of Withdrawal Form***
* Make tuition and extended day payments.
** Apply for financial aid.
*** To be completed only if your student will not be returning for the 2020–2021 school year