Library Curbside Pickup
Your Minnehaha Academy South Campus Library and librarians are still here for you and we are committed to providing you with safe access to physical books to supplement your reading needs. Follow these steps to request and pickup a book:
Step One: Find the book you would like on Minnehaha’s Online Library Catalog.
- Access our South Campus Online Library Catalog here. Verify the book you want is available (look for the green checkmark) and note the title and author.
- If you need more instruction on how to use our online catalog, then watch our video from our librarian, Mr. Nelson.
Step Two: Request a book through the Curbside Book Request spreadsheet.
- Place your book request through our Google Spreadsheet.
- Please request no more than 4 books at a time.
- Check back to this spreadsheet to see when your book is available for pickup.
Step Three: Pickup your books.
- If the spreadsheet indicates your books are available for pickup, come to the west entrance of the Minnehaha South Campus building (near the ice arena) and park in one of the spaces designated by the orange cones.
- Our pickup hours will be Wednesdays 12:00p.m.–6:00p.m.
- A phone number will be posted for you to call when you arrive at the pickup entrance. A library representative will come out with your books.
- Bagged items marked with the student’s name will be placed on a table near the west entrance for contactless pickup.
- A plastic bin for returns will also be available.
- Grab your bag and enjoy!
Safety: Librarians will wear gloves and masks during the book handling process. All returns will be quarantined for 3 days.