Action Items for Parents
Last updated: Aug 3
Note: New content in bold
Full-time Distance Learning Option Form
If your student(s) will be doing full-time distance learning for the semester or the school year due to health concerns of your student or a family member, please complete the form below. Only families choosing long-term full-time distance learning should complete this distance learning form by Monday, August 10, 8 am.
Note: At times students may need to stay home from school and participate in distance learning for a week or two because they or a family member are sick or because they were exposed to COVID-19 and are awaiting test results. You will not need to complete the form in these instances.
The back-to-school forms must be completed by the first day of school. Athletic forms must be completed by the first day of practice (if applicable).
Minnehaha Academy uses Skyward to host student and parent information as well as to take in back to school information through online forms. You should have received an email with your Skyward login information recently including instructions on how to reset your password if you forgot your login information from last year. If you are having trouble logging in, please email email@example.com.
Below are the required forms for Upper School parents to complete:
- Contact Information – 1 per family: This form provides the school with your family’s potentially updated contact information.
- School Policies – 1 per family: This form provides the school with parental consent to various school policies and procedures.
- Health Information – 1 per student: This form provides the school with updated health information for your student.
- Transportation – 1 per student: This form provides the school with student transportation plans for the school year.
- MSHSL Eligibility – 1 per student (Only needed for athletics participation):This form provides the Minnesota State High School League with parental and student consent to MSHSL participation requirements.
- Athletics Sign-Up (Only needed for athletics participation) 1 per student: This form provides the school with updated sports participation intentions for your student.
- 12th Grade Upper School Parents (Only needed if 12th grader is leasing a school iPad): iPad Lease Form – 1 per student. This form provides the school with iPad leasing information for your 12th grade student.