We are excited to start the admission process with you and your student. We will continue to accept applications for 2020-2021, as space is available.
Minnehaha Academy uses a paperless, online application system called Ravenna. Applicants and their families can use Ravenna to complete their applications, submit essays, and collect teacher recommendations online from any computer. To begin your application process, create a Ravenna account and then look up Minnehaha Academy in the “School Directory.” Just click Apply Online below and you’ll be on your way! Of course, if you have any questions, we are here to help you each step of the way.
Thank you for your interest in Minnehaha Academy. We are looking for students who want to lead and follow, to listen, learn and discuss, and worship, serve and participate.
Our community challenges and helps students forge new paths and build lifelong friendships. Guided by talented teachers with Christian values, you’ll find remarkable opportunities to be involved every step of the way… opportunities that will deepen learning and shape character.
Minnehaha Academy’s application process varies by grade level. Click on the links below to see the process for the grade your child is entering.
There are three rounds for application consideration. We recommend completing your application as soon as possible as space is limited.
- January 1: Application due
- January 15: Financial aid application due (not available for preschool students)
- February 1: Receive admission decision
- February 15: Financial aid application due (not available for preschool students)
- March 1: Application due
- April 1: Receive admission decision
- April 15: Financial aid application due (not available for preschool students)
- May 1: Application due
- June 1: Receive admission decision