Do you bleed red and white? Are you a student with outstanding Redhawk pride? Do you want to share that Redhawk spirit with prospective and incoming students and their families? Are you up to the challenge? Then we want you to apply to be a Redhawk Student Ambassador!
The Redhawk Student Ambassadors are comprised of Minnehaha’s best and brightest students from our Upper School. We have had student-athletes, student leaders, student interns. All that we are missing is YOU! We know that you will bring a great deal to the organization with your experiences in and out of the classroom, your unique perspective about hands-on learning, small class sizes and our caring community — in other words, the hallmarks of a Minnehaha Academy education. Plus, we know you will be able to talk about your CFE experiences, how much fun you have at athletic events, and just how much fun it is to be a part of the Redhawk family.
Many apply, few are chosen, but the rewards are plenty. Prospective students want to hear from real students about what school life is like at Minnehaha Academy. That is why your role as a Student Ambassador is so important. You will receive training so you will be prepared to showcase our outstanding Upper School and answer any question asked. We want to make sure you are completely comfortable before you host your first visiting student. Plus, you get a free Redhawks shirt and a pizza party!
If you love Minnehaha Academy as much as we do, apply. We will give your application serious consideration. We don’t accept everyone because not everyone is right for the job. By applying and becoming a member, you ABSOLUTELY will shape the future of Minnehaha Academy. How cool is that?
Redhawk Student Ambassador Requirements
- No disciplinary record
- Good academic standing
- Involved in an MA activity (Arts, Athletics, Club)
- Recommendation from a faculty member
- Turn in the RA application and meet the Director of Admission
- Any student wishing to host needs approval from the Admission Department
Responsibilities and Duties
- Host prospective students.
- Help out at events, greeting guests, making connections with students, hospitality, and possibly tours.
- Share your Minnehaha Academy experience (bio on the website, at events, on tours etc.)
- Eating lunch with prospective students.
- Meet with prospective families during school events.