Creating Appointments for Minnehaha Academy
Lower & Middle School Spring Conferences Signup
Spring 2019 Conference Dates and Times for Lower & Middle School
Thursday, March 14 – 12:00pm – 8:00pm (staff will break for dinner from 4-5 pm)
Friday, March 15 – 8:00am – 4:00pm
LOWER SCHOOL: 30 minute sessions (LS Specialists: 15 minutes)
MIDDLE SCHOOL: 10 minute sessions
Pick-a-Time scheduling opens on Monday, February 25 at 5:00 am, and closes on Wednesday, March 13 at 4:00 pm.
For these conferences, both the Lower and Middle School will be using the online scheduling system “Pick-a-Time.” If you experience any problems using the program, please contact Charlie Peterson by emailing him at petersoncharli[email protected].
Here are the instructions:
1. Go to the Pick-a-Time website for this session of conferences.
- Enter your e-mail address. If this is your first time using the system, and have not yet created an account, enter your e-mail address and push the “Log-in/Create Account” button. A dialog box will appear asking you to confirm your e-mail address, to enter your first and last name, and to create and confirm a password that is at least 6 characters long. Once you have entered the proper information in each of those fields, click “OK.” If you set up an account in the past and can’t remember your password, type in your email address and press, “Forgot My Password.”
- Once you are logged in, select the appropriate school level from the pull down menu at the top of the page under the words, “Click here to change events.”
- After you have chosen the appropriate school age, an alphabetical list of all faculty members available for conferences will appear. Each faculty member has a distinctive color pattern associated with their name. Click each person with whom you would like to make an appointment. You’ll find the name of your child’s Middle School Advisor or Lower School Classroom Teacher in the Back-to-School packet that was mailed to your home. The teachers’ color-coded boxes will appear in alphabetical order in the grid at the right of the screen.
- Choose an appointment slot for the selected teacher by clicking on the appropriate color-coded box. After you click the time slot, a dialog box will come up asking you to enter your student’s name. You also have the option of receiving a reminder e-mail regarding this appointment. The time of the appointment and the teacher will be listed at the top of the screen. Please hit the “Create Appointment” button to reserve this time slot. If you make a mistake, hit the “Return” button to go back to the previous screen.
- Once you have created an appointment you will return to the main screen with all of the teachers’ names. You will see the information for the appointment listed at the top of the screen. You will also notice the appointment time you chose will show up as a black square.
- If you have more than one student to schedule, follow steps 3-5 again.
- If you cannot keep an appointment time, please cancel the appointment as soon as possible so the slot is available for other parents. Click on “Details” tab to see the teacher.
- Once you are done creating appointments, click on “Printable Schedule” and print the screen. Then hit the “Return” button and click on “Log Out.”