Minnehaha Academy’s Arena Sale is an incredible two-day sale held in September. You can find both new and gently-used items in 15 departments, including furniture, housewares, kids toys and clothing, sporting goods, tools and more! You have to see it to believe it!
Thank you to all of the volunteers and shoppers who help to make the Arena Sale a success!
2018 Sale Dates & Times
- Friday, September 14, 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Saturday, September 15, 9 a.m. – noon
Shop the many departments, including:
- Home Decor
- Sporting Goods/Tools
- Women’s, Men’s and Children’s clothing
- And, don’t miss the great discounts on brand new yard and household items.
The Arena Sale has become so much more than a school fundraiser: it is a family fun event and a time when the Minnehaha community comes together to put on a market with meaning.
The Arena Sale is a Market with Meaning:
- Minnehaha families and community members donate gently used and new items to benefit a great cause.
- People travel from all over the Twin Cities and even Wisconsin annually to shop for high quality, low cost re-purposed items.
- Churches shop for items they can use in their own ministries such as community clothes closets.
- Community nonprofit partners take unsold items and distribute them through their programs in local neighborhoods to those in need. Some items, such as shoes, are sent as far away as Africa.
Minnehaha Academy Ice Arena
4200 West River Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Note: Please, no strollers in the arena.
Your help is needed to make this sale a success! Volunteers are needed to help set up, during the sale and clean up once the sale is over. There are lots of options for dates, times and departments – you can find one that works for you!
- Wednesdays from 5-8 p.m: August 8, 15, 22, 29; September 5
- Saturdays from 9 a.m.-noon: August 11, 18, 25
Items Not Accepted
Any items NOT in working order, anything in poor or soiled condition, weapons or hazardous materials (paint, oil, insect repellants, tires, etc.) of any kind, or any recalled CHILDREN’S items, analog (picture tube style) TV’s, analog (picture tube style) computer monitors, building materials, car seats, carpet and carpet padding, ceiling lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Computers (must be operational and newer than Windows XP) and non-operational PCs, cribs and crib mattresses, curtains and curtain rods, dehumidifiers, downhill ski equipment, electric typewriters, encyclopedias, humidifiers, large appliances, magazines (including National Geographic’s, MS Living and cooking), mattresses and box springs, mini blinds, Nordic Tracks, organs, pianos (portable keyboards accepted), pillows, plastic outdoor furniture, projector screens, propane tanks (even if part of gas grill), school desks and chairs, sinks, sofa sleepers, text books, toilets, used printers, water beds.
If you have questions regarding the Arena Sale or something you would like to donate, please call 612-728-7722.