Working at Minnehaha Academy is a rewarding and fulfilling experience. The Minnehaha community is committed to integrating the Christian faith with academic excellence, and this mission is lived out through our faculty and staff. To actively participate in the education of youth is our privilege and responsibility. With exceptional academics as one of our core values, we seek the very best faculty to educate our students along with the very best staff to support the faculty, students, parents and alumni of Minnehaha. Minnehaha is dedicated to excellence in all that we do, while striving to be a caring community in which to work where we strive to cultivate the potential, not only of our students, but also our employees. Minnehaha seeks to maintain a diverse body of students and employees that is a reflection of the community in which we live and work. We take pride in being part of an educational environment committed to the development of the whole child, academically, socially, physically and spiritually.
Minnehaha Academy is seeking candidates to fill the following positions. To apply, click the online application (link) in each job posting to complete and submit online. Follow any additional requirements for application based on the individual job posting. If you have questions, contact the person listed within each job posting.
Upper School (9-12)
Middle School (6-8)
Lower School (P-5)
Extended Day and Summer
Minnehaha Academy seeks substitute teachers for the Lower, Middle and Upper Schools:
Minnehaha Academy is a Christian school and a ministry of the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America. Our mission is to provide a high quality education integrating faith and learning.
- College degree, educational background preferred
- Dedication to students’ learning
- Positive relationships with students, colleagues and parents
- State Certification preferred, not mandatory
- Ability to support our mission by relating the Christian faith to learning and life
If interested, please complete the online Substitute Teaching Application and attach a resume.
Minnehaha Academy is seeking a full-time Middle School Counselor beginning November 2016.
- Previous experience working with Middle School students in a school setting
- Ability to establish strong and positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
- Strong leadership, collaboration, organization, and communication skills to lead a comprehensive school counseling program
- Previous experience in developing strategic goals and managing complex processes
- Strong understanding of educational and psychological evaluation processes, career readiness standards, standardized testing, and data analysis
- Knowledge of and ability to engage external resources, including mental health and community-based resources
- Ability to facilitate dialogue between students, families, and school personnel to ensure that student needs are addressed proactively and positively
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member
- State Licensure required
- Ability to relate the Christian faith to learning and life
If interested, please complete the online Faculty Application and attach a resume.
Minnehaha Academy has an immediate opening – week-ends only:
Week-End Custodian (5 – 10 hours per week-end)
- Dependability and availability for 5 – 10 hours on Saturdays and/or Sundays
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Past cleaning experience preferred
- Requires lifting/moving up to 75 pounds and hauling garbage, etc. up stairs or ramps
- Ability to positively interact with students, parent, faculty and staff while taking pride in maintaining a clean facility
If interested, please complete the online Staff Application and attach a resume.