Working at Minnehaha Academy is a rewarding and fulfilling experience. The Minnehaha community is committed to integrating the Christian faith with academic excellence, and this mission is lived out through our faculty and staff. To actively participate in the education of youth is our privilege and responsibility. With exceptional academics as one of our core values, we seek the very best faculty to educate our students along with the very best staff to support the faculty, students, parents and alumni of Minnehaha. Minnehaha is dedicated to excellence in all that we do, while striving to be a caring community in which to work where we strive to cultivate the potential, not only of our students, but also our employees. Minnehaha seeks to maintain a diverse body of students and employees that is a reflection of the community in which we live and work. We take pride in being part of an educational environment committed to the development of the whole child, academically, socially, physically and spiritually.
Minnehaha Academy is seeking candidates to fill the following positions. To apply, click the online application (link) in each job posting to complete and submit online. Follow any additional requirements for application based on the individual job posting. If you have questions, contact the person listed within each job posting.
Upper School (9-12)
Middle School (6-8)
Lower School (P-5)
Extended Day and Summer Programs
Minnehaha Academy seeks substitute teachers for the Lower, Middle, and Upper Schools.
- College degree, educational background preferred
- Dedication to students’ learning
- Positive relationships with students, colleagues and parents
- State Certification preferred, not mandatory
- Ability to support our mission by relating the Christian faith to learning and life
If interested, please complete the online Substitute Teaching Application and attach a resume.
Minnehaha Academy has an immediate opening at either campus for a full-time OR part-time evening custodian:
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Potential to work extra hours if needed at night or on week-end
- Past cleaning experience preferred
- Requires lifting/moving up to 75 pounds and hauling garbage, etc. up stairs or ramps
- Ability to positively interact with students, parent, faculty and staff while taking pride in maintaining a clean facility
If interested, please complete the online Staff Application and attach a resume.
Minnehaha Academy has an opening for a part-time Bus Driver with primary hours between 3pm – 9pm on week days and some Saturdays. Bus drivers will transport students between campuses, to other schools and possible field trips.
Qualifications for the job include:
- Appropriate licensure to operate a school bus
- Previous experience driving bus preferred
- Strong people skills to effectively interact with children, parents and staff
- Knowledge of the Twin Cities area a plus
For questions, contact:
Scott Glenn – Transportation Director
To apply, please complete the online Staff Application and attach a resume.