Working at Minnehaha Academy is a rewarding and fulfilling experience. The Minnehaha community is committed to integrating the Christian faith with academic excellence, and this mission is lived out through our faculty and staff. To actively participate in the education of youth is our privilege and responsibility. With exceptional academics as one of our core values, we seek the very best faculty to educate our students along with the very best staff to support the faculty, students, parents and alumni of Minnehaha. Minnehaha is dedicated to excellence in all that we do, while striving to be a caring community in which to work where we strive to cultivate the potential, not only of our students, but also our employees. Minnehaha seeks to maintain a diverse body of students and employees that is a reflection of the community in which we live and work. We take pride in being part of an educational environment committed to the development of the whole child, academically, socially, physically and spiritually.
Minnehaha Academy is seeking candidates to fill the following positions. To apply, click the online application (link) in each job posting to complete and submit online. Follow any additional requirements for application based on the individual job posting. If you have questions, contact the person listed within each job posting.
Upper School (9-12)
Middle School (6-8)
Lower School (P-5)
Extended Day and Summer
Minnehaha Academy seeks substitute teachers for the Lower, Middle and Upper Schools:
Minnehaha Academy is a Christian school and a ministry of the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America. Our mission is to provide a high quality education integrating faith and learning.
- College degree, educational background preferred
- Dedication to students’ learning
- Positive relationships with students, colleagues and parents
- State Certification preferred, not mandatory
- Ability to support our mission by relating the Christian faith to learning and life
If interested, please complete the online Substitute Teaching Application and attach a resume.
Head Coach Volleyball (seasonal)
- Oversee all Volleyball teams
- Volleyball coaching experience required
- Adherence to Coaches Code of Ethics
- Ability to plan and implement the details of scheduling and communication around this sport
- Ability to effectively interact with athletes, parents and colleagues
- Ability to relate the Christian faith to learning and life
- CPR Certified and completed First Aid class required (can update prior to season start)
If interested, please complete the online Coaching Application and attach a resume.