Tuition Assistance Application Overview
1. Collect the documents listed below. These documents will need to be submitted as a part of your application.
- A copy of your 2017 Federal Tax Return (1040, 1040A or 1040EZ) including all schedules
- Copies of your 2018 W-2’s. (2018 Federal Tax Return can be submitted by April 15th but are not required to submit your application at this time)
- 2019-2020 Endowment Award Application
2. Apply for tuition assistance online at the School & Student Services Portal: http://sss.force.com/familyportal
There is a $51 application fee.
3. The Financial Aid Committee reviews all completed applications and makes decisions based upon each family’s demonstrated need. The Committee may request additional documentation such as bank statements or a monthly budget if more information is needed in order to more fully understand a family’s financial situation.
Please note: Both custodial and non-custodial parents with legal parental rights are each required to submit a complete financial aid application in order for the student to be considered for a tuition assistance grant. In cases where one parent cannot comply, the custodial parent should submit a Noncustodial Parent Waiver Petition. Lack of information from either parent may cause an arbitrary assessment of financial need to be made by the school, resulting in a lesser award or no award at all.