How we view each person
- We believe every person is created in the image of God, possessing inherent honor and dignity as a unique individual.
- We believe humans are whole persons – body and soul united.
- We believe humanity exists in a fallen state, in need of ongoing redemptive transformation through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We believe each person has been created to love God and others and to care for God’s creation.
- We believe each person has been endowed with gifts and talents that require development and direction.
- We seek to lead students to commit their lives to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- We challenge ourselves and our students toward excellence, a deepening Christian faith, and a commitment to service.
- We seek to inspire and help every student to follow God’s will and design in all aspects of life.